The best game cheats are those that are up-to-date, actually work and are not too complicated. When someone says game cheats one automatically thinks about game cheat codes implemented by the game developer but in actuality game cheats may come from modification of the game code by a third party or just players exploiting a software glitch. Regardless, game cheats usually give the player a great advantage by providing the player with unlimited amount of lives, health and/or ammunition. These are the game cheats I would consider the best, however, there are some game cheats that provide an amusing or cosmetic effect such as altered game colors or graphical changes. Here are the best 5 game cheats in my opinion…
1. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 – Xbox 360 – One Hit Kills – Pause the game in Single Player mode, then hold RB and click Left Analog-stick, Right Analog-stick, Left Analog-stick, Right Analog-stick, press A, B, click Left Analog-stick, Right Analog-stick, Left Analog-stick, Right Analog-stick, press X, Y
2. Mass Effect – PC – Get one of every weapon – giveall
3. Grand Theft Auto 4 – Xbox 360 – Remove the Wanted Level – during the game enter the following number into Niko Bellic’s mobile: 2675550100
4. The Lost Empire – PSX – Unlimited Lives – Hold X + Circle + Square + Right at the title screen. Start the game. Hold L1 + R1 when playing as Milo who will say “Great” to confirm correct code entry
5. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Cheat Code – PS2 – $250,000, full health, armor and repairs car (if you are in one) – R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
These are my favorite tarkov cheat because you get a lot of bang for your buck after you spend the time to input the game cheat correctly and they work. Even after all this time, with the new systems and gaming, PS2 still seems to have the easier game cheats. Maybe that is because are getting smatter and more skilled when it comes to playing video games. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.